Lunch, dad wanna eat Curry Fish Head so we headed to the
place that is well-known for its specialty
After that, went to grandma's house
I thought just for praying and go back
But it wasn't as what I imagined
=___=
We sat there for like 3 hours with all my uncles & aunties
For what?!?!
OK at 1st I don't know what the hell is going on but later
After I found out. . .
My another uncle is coming down from Bangi, Selangor
=__=
He has converted to Islam
He's coming down for a visit with his wife
We chit-chatted for like 2 hours
And dang, it's dinner time
LOL
Headed to the place where he used to eat before
he moved to KL
After dinner, its time to say goodbye
LOLX
Gonna meet him with his kids again somewhere in CNY
place that is well-known for its specialty
After that, went to grandma's house
I thought just for praying and go back
But it wasn't as what I imagined
=___=
We sat there for like 3 hours with all my uncles & aunties
For what?!?!
OK at 1st I don't know what the hell is going on but later
After I found out. . .
My another uncle is coming down from Bangi, Selangor
=__=
He has converted to Islam
He's coming down for a visit with his wife
We chit-chatted for like 2 hours
And dang, it's dinner time
LOL
Headed to the place where he used to eat before
he moved to KL
After dinner, its time to say goodbye
LOLX
Gonna meet him with his kids again somewhere in CNY
Note: I was not in the mood @ that time :(
Coz I have to entertain the kids :'(
I'm not like SuSu, who can entertain kids for hours
She's the "mother" of the kids!!
ahahahaha
If she reads this, I'll be chop into pieces :P
Coz I have to entertain the kids :'(
I'm not like SuSu, who can entertain kids for hours
She's the "mother" of the kids!!
ahahahaha
If she reads this, I'll be chop into pieces :P
No comments:
Post a Comment