DENTIST
I wanna get my TEETH checked
OMGod but when??!!
It was supposed to be today but mum postponed it to MARCH
WHAT THE HECK?!?!!
MARCH???
Oh God, I'm speechless =X
Going back Sunway this Friday
YahooOooo
And yeah, it's time for my result to be out too
Soon man! It's coming out soon!!
I'm so scared & nervous!!!
I feel like calling the office & ask for the result but not enuff courage la
LOL :P
What if I failed again?!?!
I'll definitely be a DEAD MEAT
Gonna hang myself somewhere!!
HOHOHO
I wanna get my TEETH checked
OMGod but when??!!
It was supposed to be today but mum postponed it to MARCH
WHAT THE HECK?!?!!
MARCH???
Oh God, I'm speechless =X
Going back Sunway this Friday
YahooOooo
And yeah, it's time for my result to be out too
Soon man! It's coming out soon!!
I'm so scared & nervous!!!
I feel like calling the office & ask for the result but not enuff courage la
LOL :P
What if I failed again?!?!
I'll definitely be a DEAD MEAT
Gonna hang myself somewhere!!
HOHOHO
No comments:
Post a Comment