Guess what happened??!!
The STUPID Astro Recorder at the living hall isn't WORKING!
AaaaaaAaaaa
I don't know what got into that thing until it's not working at all
Mum said it "BLOW OUT" means got burst out or something equivalent to it
Then what to do???
Sleep?
HAHAHAHA
Nope, luckily we got another recorder
Sorry & thanks to dad coz have to use his one
hehehe
Tmrow gonna get the Astro people to settle it
BTW, one of my aunt had "Slipped Disk"
Which means her bones around the hip aren't in the order position
No wonder she keeps complaining about the pain around her waist
She can't even stand for long hours, sit and whatsoever
Poor you my aunt but I will keep you in my pray
Do you know what causes the bones to run from the position?
It was caused by fall, carry heavy things, sit in the same position for a long time, etc
But it wasn't a full explanation, wanna know more Google them
hahaha :P
She will have the surgery somewhere in next week
May God Bless You & get well soon
I wanna hear your jokes & go holidays together!
^o^
The STUPID Astro Recorder at the living hall isn't WORKING!
AaaaaaAaaaa
I don't know what got into that thing until it's not working at all
Mum said it "BLOW OUT" means got burst out or something equivalent to it
Then what to do???
Sleep?
HAHAHAHA
Nope, luckily we got another recorder
Sorry & thanks to dad coz have to use his one
hehehe
Tmrow gonna get the Astro people to settle it
BTW, one of my aunt had "Slipped Disk"
Which means her bones around the hip aren't in the order position
No wonder she keeps complaining about the pain around her waist
She can't even stand for long hours, sit and whatsoever
Poor you my aunt but I will keep you in my pray
Do you know what causes the bones to run from the position?
It was caused by fall, carry heavy things, sit in the same position for a long time, etc
But it wasn't a full explanation, wanna know more Google them
hahaha :P
She will have the surgery somewhere in next week
May God Bless You & get well soon
I wanna hear your jokes & go holidays together!
^o^
No comments:
Post a Comment