It's Thursday again. . .
Back @ a much more comfortable place :D
This weekend will be spending more time doing assgn
Will spend less time on rentertainment!! ;)
I'll make this *wish* come TRUE =P
On Wednesday night, I dreamt something weird + scary?
I'm not sure coz I don't get what's it all about!!
LOL
The moment I got up, I switch ON the light!
*I was alone in the room*
LOLX, you scaredy-cat!
HAHAHA
I was like paused for a second and think about what's going on man!?!!
Then I said to myself that, "it's just a dream!!" and get ready for the day :)
Actually, I really, really, rarely dream about anything
Life must go on, no matter what happens :D
Back @ a much more comfortable place :D
This weekend will be spending more time doing assgn
Will spend less time on rentertainment!! ;)
I'll make this *wish* come TRUE =P
On Wednesday night, I dreamt something weird + scary?
I'm not sure coz I don't get what's it all about!!
LOL
The moment I got up, I switch ON the light!
*I was alone in the room*
LOLX, you scaredy-cat!
HAHAHA
I was like paused for a second and think about what's going on man!?!!
Then I said to myself that, "it's just a dream!!" and get ready for the day :)
Actually, I really, really, rarely dream about anything
Life must go on, no matter what happens :D
No comments:
Post a Comment