I'm done with EC assgn but I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing or not
=_______=
Left one more to go. . .
ARS assgn, the toughest one? Kind off! :(
It needs a lot of reading and research to do and I hate it the most!
LOL =P
I'm back @ Hostel, so early?
haha
Yeap, bro have some work to do so have to send me off 1st
Well, Internet connection is BACK to normal I guess coz I could use it for more than ONE HOUR
Good news! ;)
AHAHAHA
Before so bloody sucky!
Well, I won't spend most of my time on it as Final Exam is coming and assgn haven't pass up
Totally DEAD MAN
Will spend my entertainment more on the weekend!
hahaha =P
Weekdays. . . STUDY xD
My target for this sem is "HIGH" coz I think I'll be able to achieve it if I put all my sweat and everything on it!
GAMBATEH KIMICHI!
Will have McD for dinner :)
HOHO
=_______=
Left one more to go. . .
ARS assgn, the toughest one? Kind off! :(
It needs a lot of reading and research to do and I hate it the most!
LOL =P
I'm back @ Hostel, so early?
haha
Yeap, bro have some work to do so have to send me off 1st
Well, Internet connection is BACK to normal I guess coz I could use it for more than ONE HOUR
Good news! ;)
AHAHAHA
Before so bloody sucky!
Well, I won't spend most of my time on it as Final Exam is coming and assgn haven't pass up
Totally DEAD MAN
Will spend my entertainment more on the weekend!
hahaha =P
Weekdays. . . STUDY xD
My target for this sem is "HIGH" coz I think I'll be able to achieve it if I put all my sweat and everything on it!
GAMBATEH KIMICHI!
Will have McD for dinner :)
HOHO
No comments:
Post a Comment