Finally, I'm DONE with ARS assgn
The very 1st time I did so many research for 25% marks assgn
=______=
Whatever it is, I'm free of ASSIGNMENTS
MUAHAHAHA
It's like free from Exam and whatsoever
LOL
Too excited! A no-no coz Finals coming!
Well, left the freaking MS assgn which is next week
Hate it FOREVER
The exam is next week too! Have to start revision already
T_____T
After that, study for Finals. . .
OMG, no break and my head will "burst" :P
Nvm it's just for a week only and I'll be STRESS-FREE
=D
The very 1st time I did so many research for 25% marks assgn
=______=
Whatever it is, I'm free of ASSIGNMENTS
MUAHAHAHA
It's like free from Exam and whatsoever
LOL
Too excited! A no-no coz Finals coming!
Well, left the freaking MS assgn which is next week
Hate it FOREVER
The exam is next week too! Have to start revision already
T_____T
After that, study for Finals. . .
OMG, no break and my head will "burst" :P
Nvm it's just for a week only and I'll be STRESS-FREE
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment