What shall I say about my lifestyle @ Sunway's Hostel?
It feels like staying in the "jungle"
LOLX
No Internet connection?
Not really no connection @ all but sometimes the line went off just like that and come back from nowhere
The line was damn bloody SUCKY one
GRRRRRR
Went to report @ the management and the lady in-charge said "you can call the Hotline number on the board"
I was like "OK, I'll call and figure it out!!!"
DAMN LA PISSED OFF ME
That time was nearly to 4pm
Went to library to do some revision!?
HAHAHA
Yeap, did some on ARS ;)
Do you know why I prefer to study in the library rather than my own room?
Coz I just couldn't see my laptop!! It'll make me frustrated with the sampat line
LOL =P
Seriously, please get someone to check the connection and do whatever you can!
I NEED THE INTERNET TO DO MY STUFFS, YOU LOSERS!!!
T_______T
BTW, I did call the Hotline number
And this "slow" guy picked up the phone
Here's how the story goes. . .
Me: I'm calling from SYUC and bla bla bla
"slow" guy: OK, you do this and bla bla bla
*@ 1st I didn't manage to get connection and he asked me to restart the laptop and yeah, I did*
*Will waiting for my laptop to restart, I asked him a Q*
Me: When I'm using the Internet, I could only use it IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. May I know what's the problem?
"slow" guy: That's probably your management problem
Me: Hmmm, yeah right!!!
*I'm not gonna ask the management AGAIN, I guess they'll reply "WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING"*
WHATEVER
*I've restart my laptop*
Me: I've restart me laptop
"slow" guy: Bla bla bla
FINALLY, MANAGE TO GET THE INTERNET
AND AGAIN
LESS THAN 30 MINUTES THE LINE WENT OFF
RAWRRR
It feels like staying in the "jungle"
LOLX
No Internet connection?
Not really no connection @ all but sometimes the line went off just like that and come back from nowhere
The line was damn bloody SUCKY one
GRRRRRR
Went to report @ the management and the lady in-charge said "you can call the Hotline number on the board"
I was like "OK, I'll call and figure it out!!!"
DAMN LA PISSED OFF ME
That time was nearly to 4pm
Went to library to do some revision!?
HAHAHA
Yeap, did some on ARS ;)
Do you know why I prefer to study in the library rather than my own room?
Coz I just couldn't see my laptop!! It'll make me frustrated with the sampat line
LOL =P
Seriously, please get someone to check the connection and do whatever you can!
I NEED THE INTERNET TO DO MY STUFFS, YOU LOSERS!!!
T_______T
BTW, I did call the Hotline number
And this "slow" guy picked up the phone
Here's how the story goes. . .
Me: I'm calling from SYUC and bla bla bla
"slow" guy: OK, you do this and bla bla bla
*@ 1st I didn't manage to get connection and he asked me to restart the laptop and yeah, I did*
*Will waiting for my laptop to restart, I asked him a Q*
Me: When I'm using the Internet, I could only use it IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. May I know what's the problem?
"slow" guy: That's probably your management problem
Me: Hmmm, yeah right!!!
*I'm not gonna ask the management AGAIN, I guess they'll reply "WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING"*
WHATEVER
*I've restart my laptop*
Me: I've restart me laptop
"slow" guy: Bla bla bla
FINALLY, MANAGE TO GET THE INTERNET
AND AGAIN
LESS THAN 30 MINUTES THE LINE WENT OFF
RAWRRR
Note: "slow" guy = He explain everything like a gentleman?
LOL =P
LOL =P
No comments:
Post a Comment