I'm bloody FUCKED UP rite now!!!
T_________T
I wanna MOVE OUT from this sucky place rite now!!!
FED UP MAN
Is there any other way for me to get IE??!
If possible, Maxis broadband?
Feels like getting that thing rite now and I mean NOW!!!
What the hell is wrong with the connection?!!!??
Seriously, pay so MUCH but the service is really POOR
I'm seriously gonna complain about it tmrow!!
OK, off to do my assgn now
Tc people :)
I wanna MOVE OUT from this sucky place rite now!!!
FED UP MAN
Is there any other way for me to get IE??!
If possible, Maxis broadband?
Feels like getting that thing rite now and I mean NOW!!!
What the hell is wrong with the connection?!!!??
Seriously, pay so MUCH but the service is really POOR
I'm seriously gonna complain about it tmrow!!
OK, off to do my assgn now
Tc people :)
No comments:
Post a Comment