Had been busy with aunt's stuff these few days
Almost the whole week
LOL =P
Remember the one with slipped disk?
She'll be admitted to General Hospital for her operation on next Tuesday
Probably will be admitted on this coming Sunday
After the operation she'll not be able to walk for few days, carry heavy things for few months and many more!!
Cause??
Inside her hips will be insert 8 screws!!!
OMG, how painful~
What to do? Now even painful, you know! :S
Wish her recover soon & take a good care of yourself! ;)
Susu, please take care of your mum!!
I'm kind off begging you here :$
Why am I'm begging her? Cause, I know what type of lady, she is!!
LOLX
*sorry, Susu* xD
Almost the whole week
LOL =P
Remember the one with slipped disk?
She'll be admitted to General Hospital for her operation on next Tuesday
Probably will be admitted on this coming Sunday
After the operation she'll not be able to walk for few days, carry heavy things for few months and many more!!
Cause??
Inside her hips will be insert 8 screws!!!
OMG, how painful~
What to do? Now even painful, you know! :S
Wish her recover soon & take a good care of yourself! ;)
Susu, please take care of your mum!!
I'm kind off begging you here :$
Why am I'm begging her? Cause, I know what type of lady, she is!!
LOLX
*sorry, Susu* xD
No comments:
Post a Comment