Going back Sunway on 20090321, Saturday
Sunway, here I come! :D
Which means I can't check my results yet
Saturday, SBL office close la
*wuhuhuhuu*
*heart beats like F1*
LOL =P
Damn la if I fail one of the subjects
:(
Parents and bro will screw me man
T____T
I'm not that confident with one of the subjects
Ugghhh, I know no use to regret it now as the time to sit for the paper has gone
Gone forever!!!
:(
Whatever pun, hope I can make it~
=)
Dad asked about the tuition + hostel fees
Tuition fee, RM 5000+/- & hostel, RM 1800
I know you'll have to spend quite an amount here
He even asked me to StUdY HaRd
Will try my best!
THX A MILLION!!!
Well, mum is not doing well with dad nowadays coz of ME!??!
Mentioned in previous posts about sending me back, right?
Mum said Friday but dad disagree caused he had some clients to meet up with
Then, I said Saturday! As it will not be a big deal anyway
But mum kind off disagree!
=_____=
Mum:- My result could be checked on the following week (Monday) + payment will be made by cheque and not cash!
Why are you so worried about it? This is not the 1st time!
Sometimes, I really don't get it
:(
Well, mum, you might think that I'm on dad side...
Maybe, for now yea but you know that I do really care about you too
=)
Sunway, here I come! :D
Which means I can't check my results yet
Saturday, SBL office close la
*wuhuhuhuu*
*heart beats like F1*
LOL =P
Damn la if I fail one of the subjects
:(
Parents and bro will screw me man
T____T
I'm not that confident with one of the subjects
Ugghhh, I know no use to regret it now as the time to sit for the paper has gone
Gone forever!!!
:(
Whatever pun, hope I can make it~
=)
Dad asked about the tuition + hostel fees
Tuition fee, RM 5000+/- & hostel, RM 1800
I know you'll have to spend quite an amount here
He even asked me to StUdY HaRd
Will try my best!
THX A MILLION!!!
Well, mum is not doing well with dad nowadays coz of ME!??!
Mentioned in previous posts about sending me back, right?
Mum said Friday but dad disagree caused he had some clients to meet up with
Then, I said Saturday! As it will not be a big deal anyway
But mum kind off disagree!
=_____=
Mum:- My result could be checked on the following week (Monday) + payment will be made by cheque and not cash!
Why are you so worried about it? This is not the 1st time!
Sometimes, I really don't get it
:(
Well, mum, you might think that I'm on dad side...
Maybe, for now yea but you know that I do really care about you too
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment