March 20, 2009

Guess what happened today!?
Mum took half-day leave
o.O
I thought she canceled it coz I'm going back on Saturday
OK, whatever
At noon, messaged bro saying I'm coming up KL tmrow
Then few hours later, dad called and says that bro is coming down to fetch me back!!
Awww, so sweet of you! xD
The reason for all this was, dad is not feeling well!
*eat medicine on time & rest more, dad* (:
I'm kind off giving trouble to my family
LOL
Sorry for the troublesome!!!
Today was supposed to be the day for my result to be released. . .
And guess what?!!
It's not coming out today and I don't know when are they gonna release them!!!
OMG, does anyone knows? Do let me know, thx in advance! ;)
OK, conclusion, going back Sunway on Sunday + worried about the result too!
>__<




Note: Thanks Sam for the info! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment