I PASSSSSSSED ALL THE SUBJECTS!!!
OMGGGG, REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
I WAS PRAYING HARD!!! (A)
THX, THX & THX GOD
(:
With the help of Jessie, I managed to get my results!
-____-
I've tried looking for it @ the stupid blackboard but I couldn't find it!
I'm like a fool man, click here and there
Went to the website like 2-3 times every hours but nothing's there!!!
DAMN
It was nearly to dinner time, when I get to know my result
Thx alot Jessie! :D
This time, it was average only
I was hoping to score better for E-Commerce!!
God, anyway I've tried my best!
What surprised me was ARSSS
Goshhh, seriously I was not that confident as I've wrote before in my earlier posts
But I managed to get thru
OK, stop, if not I won't stop talking about it
LOOOL
One more thing, I HAVEN'T TELL MY MUM ABOUT MY RESULT!!!
HAHAHAA
Actually, no knows except me and Jessie!
LOLX
Well, I do have plan to tell mum but we're going out for dinner that time
So, I postponed it til after dinner
BUT after dinner, I followed Susu's car and I'm back @ home late
Will let her know tmrow morning!!!
HOHO
She have been worrying about my result and I was acting like nothing is going on
=P
Now, I want to release my worry-ness!
;D
And now have to settle about next semester registration!!
I'm not gonna do more than 4 SUBJECTS!!!
Thats final
=)
TaTa
OMGGGG, REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
I WAS PRAYING HARD!!! (A)
THX, THX & THX GOD
(:
With the help of Jessie, I managed to get my results!
-____-
I've tried looking for it @ the stupid blackboard but I couldn't find it!
I'm like a fool man, click here and there
Went to the website like 2-3 times every hours but nothing's there!!!
DAMN
It was nearly to dinner time, when I get to know my result
Thx alot Jessie! :D
This time, it was average only
I was hoping to score better for E-Commerce!!
God, anyway I've tried my best!
What surprised me was ARSSS
Goshhh, seriously I was not that confident as I've wrote before in my earlier posts
But I managed to get thru
OK, stop, if not I won't stop talking about it
LOOOL
One more thing, I HAVEN'T TELL MY MUM ABOUT MY RESULT!!!
HAHAHAA
Actually, no knows except me and Jessie!
LOLX
Well, I do have plan to tell mum but we're going out for dinner that time
So, I postponed it til after dinner
BUT after dinner, I followed Susu's car and I'm back @ home late
Will let her know tmrow morning!!!
HOHO
She have been worrying about my result and I was acting like nothing is going on
=P
Now, I want to release my worry-ness!
;D
And now have to settle about next semester registration!!
I'm not gonna do more than 4 SUBJECTS!!!
Thats final
=)
TaTa
No comments:
Post a Comment