*woot*
My shoulder is aching~
T___T
Couldn't lift up my hands in the air + make a circle
Feels like "cacat" or something
LOL
My mum's side family members are coming to Putra Heights
The purpose is to visit my uncle's newly born baby @ Bangi
Named Hana, what a cute name!
My uncle is my mum's younger brother
Later on, the others will be coming up to drop by @ bro's place
Just to have a look @ the house coz they never drop by before
I wish my dad is coming up too coz I have something for him
A Father's Day card which I got from TGV
muahahaha
Will upload the pictures of the card in the next post
Stay tuned :)
My shoulder is aching~
T___T
Couldn't lift up my hands in the air + make a circle
Feels like "cacat" or something
LOL
My mum's side family members are coming to Putra Heights
The purpose is to visit my uncle's newly born baby @ Bangi
Named Hana, what a cute name!
My uncle is my mum's younger brother
Later on, the others will be coming up to drop by @ bro's place
Just to have a look @ the house coz they never drop by before
I wish my dad is coming up too coz I have something for him
A Father's Day card which I got from TGV
muahahaha
Will upload the pictures of the card in the next post
Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment