*reliefs*
CCTS assgn -> DONE :D
Left presentation
Hopefully with God's bless everything will go smoothly tmrow
=)
Not to be forgotten, MR assgn + CCTS's personal journal dateline is on this Wednesday!
:'(
My dad did came up today!
YaY
XoXoXo
Gave him the card~
He was like WAT!?!
hahaha =P
I'll post up the card photos tmrow, I promise! ;)
Gave the card in front of everybody
hehehe
Wanna show off that I <3 my dad LOOOL Well, when I came down, the house was full of my mum's side family members + sis in-law's parents! So I just gave the card while some of them were busy talking and stuffs And my dad show it to others!
*woot*
HAHAHA
After lunch, they went back Melaka
And I'm back with my assgn
:(
And right now, my whole body is fucking aching
Went to pharmacy and bought an oil called Winter Green Oil
Hopefully after few days the pain will go away!
CCTS assgn -> DONE :D
Left presentation
Hopefully with God's bless everything will go smoothly tmrow
=)
Not to be forgotten, MR assgn + CCTS's personal journal dateline is on this Wednesday!
:'(
My dad did came up today!
YaY
XoXoXo
Gave him the card~
He was like WAT!?!
hahaha =P
I'll post up the card photos tmrow, I promise! ;)
Gave the card in front of everybody
hehehe
Wanna show off that I <3 my dad LOOOL Well, when I came down, the house was full of my mum's side family members + sis in-law's parents! So I just gave the card while some of them were busy talking and stuffs And my dad show it to others!
*woot*
HAHAHA
After lunch, they went back Melaka
And I'm back with my assgn
:(
And right now, my whole body is fucking aching
Went to pharmacy and bought an oil called Winter Green Oil
Hopefully after few days the pain will go away!
No comments:
Post a Comment