HAPPY B'DAY, LEE MINHO DARLING ;D
Hope to see you more in K series in the future!
XOXOXO
Finally, 1st part of CCTS's assgn done!
Left the 2nd part~
Assignments will get lost from my mind by this week!
I wanna focus on my finals
Exams~
STRESS
(=__=)
Later gonna do MR's assgn
Report again~
T__T
Sick of doing reports with 2000 words!
*vomit blood*
After MR's class, accompany Melina to acquire about some game stuffs
And guess what, I bought a PC game too!
OMG, last week just bought one and this week again~
Finals is coming and I'm in the mood of playing games~
hahahaha
*dead*
Plus, the 1st game, haven't finish playing yet
(-__-)
Hope to see you more in K series in the future!
XOXOXO
Finally, 1st part of CCTS's assgn done!
Left the 2nd part~
Assignments will get lost from my mind by this week!
I wanna focus on my finals
Exams~
STRESS
(=__=)
Later gonna do MR's assgn
Report again~
T__T
Sick of doing reports with 2000 words!
*vomit blood*
After MR's class, accompany Melina to acquire about some game stuffs
And guess what, I bought a PC game too!
OMG, last week just bought one and this week again~
Finals is coming and I'm in the mood of playing games~
hahahaha
*dead*
Plus, the 1st game, haven't finish playing yet
(-__-)
No comments:
Post a Comment