The title says it all
Yes, this is the 300th post since last year, September started blogging!
So fun leh, it's like a diary to me
Wrote everything happened in my life
Both happiness + sadness + random + crap posts
All the rojak posts are in "The Past" section
OK, enuff with the 300th post!
Yes, this is the 300th post since last year, September started blogging!
So fun leh, it's like a diary to me
Wrote everything happened in my life
Both happiness + sadness + random + crap posts
All the rojak posts are in "The Past" section
OK, enuff with the 300th post!
Today, I'm totally filled with boredom
Til did something kiddy thing
Like the picture which is so-called the "header" =P
The editing was done Noona
Named "photo of the year '08/09" is all for fun
Coz I'm so loving the hard-to-get bear
LOOL
After lunch, went to see the new house
I mean the show house~
Hmmm, after look here & there
Bro, let me choose the room
Have only two choices only
T____T
Either a square type or the not-so-nice shape
Definitely, I will choose the square type xP
What I like about the new house is the toilet!
Every room has it's own one!
YaY, no need to share =P
The following pictures are my dinner~
Ate alone
T___T
Domino's, beef pepperoni! :D
The pizza
*drools*
Could you believe if I say, I ate the whole regular size pizza?
HAHAHA
Siao ah, of course can't
Cinnastix
*not nice coz too powdery*
1st time having it coz normally ordered the other type
All the time fav.!
It will be awesome if there's lemon juice in it!
(*_*)
Til did something kiddy thing
Like the picture which is so-called the "header" =P
The editing was done Noona
Named "photo of the year '08/09" is all for fun
Coz I'm so loving the hard-to-get bear
LOOL
After lunch, went to see the new house
I mean the show house~
Hmmm, after look here & there
Bro, let me choose the room
Have only two choices only
T____T
Either a square type or the not-so-nice shape
Definitely, I will choose the square type xP
What I like about the new house is the toilet!
Every room has it's own one!
YaY, no need to share =P
The following pictures are my dinner~
Ate alone
T___T
Domino's, beef pepperoni! :D
The pizza*drools*
Could you believe if I say, I ate the whole regular size pizza?
HAHAHA
Siao ah, of course can't
Cinnastix*not nice coz too powdery*
1st time having it coz normally ordered the other type
All the time fav.!It will be awesome if there's lemon juice in it!
(*_*)
No comments:
Post a Comment