Drank the whole coconut fruit!
*woot*
Body feels "cool"
hahaha
Now feels "cool" but later @ Hostel will be sweating like hell
T___T
Sis is busy packing stuffs in the house
Bro is zZZzz-ing, coz he went for a Marathon today!
What should I pack then?
Ermm, I don't have many things here actually
So what's there to pack? :P
Moving to the new rental house on August 1st
No more condo., it's a house! :D
*woot*
Body feels "cool"
hahaha
Now feels "cool" but later @ Hostel will be sweating like hell
T___T
Sis is busy packing stuffs in the house
Bro is zZZzz-ing, coz he went for a Marathon today!
What should I pack then?
Ermm, I don't have many things here actually
So what's there to pack? :P
Moving to the new rental house on August 1st
No more condo., it's a house! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment