OMG OMG OMG
OMFG
My "P" driving license gonna die tmrow, 20090629
And dad haven't RE-NEW it at alllllllllll
OMFG, dad
Please re-new it, dad! ! !
I DON'T WANNA SIT FOR THE STUPID DRIVING TEST FOR THE SECOND TIME EVER IN MY LIFE AGAIN
Mum reminded you since last week to re-new it
And why didn't you re-new it yet, dad!??!!
I guess, you're not that busy already!
So what's your excuse this time???
Please go to JPJ and re-new my license
Oh God, if the license is DEAD already
Dad, you gonna get my a chauffeur
I'M SAYING FOR REAL, OK
DAMN
*pissed off*
OMFG
My "P" driving license gonna die tmrow, 20090629
And dad haven't RE-NEW it at alllllllllll
OMFG, dad
Please re-new it, dad! ! !
I DON'T WANNA SIT FOR THE STUPID DRIVING TEST FOR THE SECOND TIME EVER IN MY LIFE AGAIN
Mum reminded you since last week to re-new it
And why didn't you re-new it yet, dad!??!!
I guess, you're not that busy already!
So what's your excuse this time???
Please go to JPJ and re-new my license
Oh God, if the license is DEAD already
Dad, you gonna get my a chauffeur
I'M SAYING FOR REAL, OK
DAMN
*pissed off*
No comments:
Post a Comment