I wanna see how long and far can Your arrogrant-ness last!
Enemy, oh, I've got a new enemy?
HOHO
Whatever, I don't care
Mum, did you regret for staying next to each other?
When come to think it, there are pros and cons
And now, the are lots of cons then pros!!!
What to do?
Be patient only? But how long?
Hmmm, I think mum should just retired and come to KL and stay with me!
HAHAHAHA
I don't think I'm gonna stay @ Melaka, if things won't change by the time I finish my Diploma!
:D
KL, definitely much more better than Melaka
=)
Thx dad for re-newing my license!
XOXOXO
Enemy, oh, I've got a new enemy?
HOHO
Whatever, I don't care
Mum, did you regret for staying next to each other?
When come to think it, there are pros and cons
And now, the are lots of cons then pros!!!
What to do?
Be patient only? But how long?
Hmmm, I think mum should just retired and come to KL and stay with me!
HAHAHAHA
I don't think I'm gonna stay @ Melaka, if things won't change by the time I finish my Diploma!
:D
KL, definitely much more better than Melaka
=)
Thx dad for re-newing my license!
XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment