July 07, 2009

1 + 1 = 2 more to go! :)

Finally have the time to update :D
BUSY BUSY BUSY with Finals :(
Well, last minutes studying
hehehe
QM 2 paper was OK for me, I guess =P
The thing is he mixed up most of the chapters in one question!
What a great lecturer he is
LOOL
The questions are like rojak, all of them mixed from Q1 til Q5, except Q6
Today, CCTS paper was like a piece of cake??!!
Dream on, if you think so
LOOL
I don't think it's appropriate to set those Qs like THAT for Finals
As in the previous semesters, the paper was like much more better and seems reasonable
This time its not so "ngam" to me :(
1st time, feels like crying in the exam hall
Seriously, while reading the Qs I was like WTF is this?!?
Hope I don't get F again!
Please God, praying hard
Left two papers to go
JiaYou!
Lastly, I'm so sick of staying here
Those people are really out of their mind or they are really STUPID?
Fucking so unsatisfied with them
Not gonna write what happened anymore about what they've done coz it will polute my blog! :P
Right now, what can I do is TAHAN ONLY til next year, March!!!
Hopefully, I will be able to get out from this almost rotten place on time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment