So bored rite now!
Just don't feel like studying
:P
The weather is H > O > T
Body feels sticky + sweating even you sit under the fan
:X
Can you imagine how on earth this could happen?
The world is getting hotter and hotter day by day
Global warming!
Please show some love to the earth, people!
=)
The weather is so unpredictable nowadays
Out of sudden it'll rains and stop
Then H > O > T then rain
Night time, I have difficulties to sleep!
T__T
I can't complain to anyone so I'll just type it out here
Tq for reading
=P
Can't wait for tmrow
Getting the bear by tmrow
Yeh baby!
Guess how many of us will be spending their $ for me to get the "limited edition" bear?
It'll just be me and Melina!!
LOOOOL
Guess what I and Melina will be spending on?!?
Wait til tmrow for more info
Thanks to Kiwi for the Starbucks's bear information
*she was the one who gave me the
information about the bear*
(:
Just don't feel like studying
:P
The weather is H > O > T
Body feels sticky + sweating even you sit under the fan
:X
Can you imagine how on earth this could happen?
The world is getting hotter and hotter day by day
Global warming!
Please show some love to the earth, people!
=)
The weather is so unpredictable nowadays
Out of sudden it'll rains and stop
Then H > O > T then rain
Night time, I have difficulties to sleep!
T__T
I can't complain to anyone so I'll just type it out here
Tq for reading
=P
Can't wait for tmrow
Getting the bear by tmrow
Yeh baby!
Guess how many of us will be spending their $ for me to get the "limited edition" bear?
It'll just be me and Melina!!
LOOOOL
Guess what I and Melina will be spending on?!?
Wait til tmrow for more info
Thanks to Kiwi for the Starbucks's bear information
*she was the one who gave me the
information about the bear*
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment