DID NOT GET THE BEAR TODAY! ! !
T___T
THE BEARS HAS FINISHED! ! !
I mean at Pyramid's Starbucks, both of the branches man!
Other places still have but only @ selected outlets only
GODDD
T__T
Those places are Genting's Starbucks, BB Plaza, Pavilion,
KLCC, KLIA & MELAKA!
Ishh, if I was in Melaka, I'll definitely go & get it!
I'm really regretted for not getting it on last Monday!
SERIOUSLYYY
T__T
Took for granted that it'll be available for a long time
SHIT + FUCK
LOOOOOOL =P
The promotion started on the May 29 and today is June 3!!
Well, I might be going Pavilion this Saturday, June 6!!
Will I get the bear???
I'm so scared it'll finished
T__T
If I know this fucking moment happened, I'll just get it
on last Sunday!
Since that was the first time I knew about it
:(
This kind of situation will not happen twice, seriously
I promise! ;)
If I want something, I'll get it straight away
before others get it!!!
=)
Please keep one for me, God
Will You?
OMG, I'm like out of my mind bcoz of the bear
=P
This bear is different OK, it's like a "limited edition"
God, please keep one for me!
(A)
If mum knows about this, she'll probably, no she'll definitely nag me coz spending RM50 for the bear :P
Uggghh, feels so regretful right now
REGRET, REGRET & REGRETTT
ARRRGGGHHHHH
If still couldn't manage to get the bear, will have
to wait for another year
:(
Maybe next year's one is better?
No one knows
(:
Received good news today!
Susu's and my parents will be coming up on this Friday!
YaY, will try to get them to go KL?
=P
See how 1st...
Coz they'll go KL 1st then come to Sunway
:S
Watched Treminator : Salvation
Like Gracie said, it was OK-OK only
I agreed!
LOOL
Manhattan Fish for dinner + Melina & me were so SS today
xP
T___T
THE BEARS HAS FINISHED! ! !
I mean at Pyramid's Starbucks, both of the branches man!
Other places still have but only @ selected outlets only
GODDD
T__T
Those places are Genting's Starbucks, BB Plaza, Pavilion,
KLCC, KLIA & MELAKA!
Ishh, if I was in Melaka, I'll definitely go & get it!
I'm really regretted for not getting it on last Monday!
SERIOUSLYYY
T__T
Took for granted that it'll be available for a long time
SHIT + FUCK
LOOOOOOL =P
The promotion started on the May 29 and today is June 3!!
Well, I might be going Pavilion this Saturday, June 6!!
Will I get the bear???
I'm so scared it'll finished
T__T
If I know this fucking moment happened, I'll just get it
on last Sunday!
Since that was the first time I knew about it
:(
This kind of situation will not happen twice, seriously
I promise! ;)
If I want something, I'll get it straight away
before others get it!!!
=)
Please keep one for me, God
Will You?
OMG, I'm like out of my mind bcoz of the bear
=P
This bear is different OK, it's like a "limited edition"
God, please keep one for me!
(A)
If mum knows about this, she'll probably, no she'll definitely nag me coz spending RM50 for the bear :P
Uggghh, feels so regretful right now
REGRET, REGRET & REGRETTT
ARRRGGGHHHHH
If still couldn't manage to get the bear, will have
to wait for another year
:(
Maybe next year's one is better?
No one knows
(:
Received good news today!
Susu's and my parents will be coming up on this Friday!
YaY, will try to get them to go KL?
=P
See how 1st...
Coz they'll go KL 1st then come to Sunway
:S
Watched Treminator : Salvation
Like Gracie said, it was OK-OK only
I agreed!
LOOL
Manhattan Fish for dinner + Melina & me were so SS today
xP
No comments:
Post a Comment