Feels guilty after told mum about the bear!
Mum was like wat!?! RM50 for the bear?
I was like yea..
I know I'm a little too much
:(
Mum got to know it 1st from Susu!
LOOL
Ishh, susu! =P
Actually, I wasn't planning to tell her, seriously coz I know what will happen next
But now I couldn't get it nearby anymore
If I really want it, I'll have to go to BB Plaza coz they still have quite a number left
Well, mum will try to get it today @ Melaka
If it's finished too, I'll just forget it!
Seriously!!!
I don't want to drag this thing for too long
Moreover, it's a first come, first served
I can't blame anyone but myself for being too careless!
Won't ever let this happen again!!
So so so silly of me!
:'(
Actually, I called Starbucks branches around KL to get more information about the bear!!!
And got to know there's more @ BB Plaza!
How I wish BB is near like Sunway Pyramid or something
Mum was like wat!?! RM50 for the bear?
I was like yea..
I know I'm a little too much
:(
Mum got to know it 1st from Susu!
LOOL
Ishh, susu! =P
Actually, I wasn't planning to tell her, seriously coz I know what will happen next
But now I couldn't get it nearby anymore
If I really want it, I'll have to go to BB Plaza coz they still have quite a number left
Well, mum will try to get it today @ Melaka
If it's finished too, I'll just forget it!
Seriously!!!
I don't want to drag this thing for too long
Moreover, it's a first come, first served
I can't blame anyone but myself for being too careless!
Won't ever let this happen again!!
So so so silly of me!
:'(
Actually, I called Starbucks branches around KL to get more information about the bear!!!
And got to know there's more @ BB Plaza!
How I wish BB is near like Sunway Pyramid or something
No comments:
Post a Comment