I'm currently having drama series marathon!
Watched it for more than 6 hours per day!!
LOOOOL
I know sounds like a freak
x)

Watching The Little Nyonya, a SG series
Released somewhere early of this year on AOD (Astro)
OK, @ 1st didn't pay much attention to it
And now got the DVD from Uncle
So watched and what can I say about it?
So far so good :P
Watched less than 10 episodes over 34
Couldn't make the conclusion yet
Have to keep on watching til the end!
Gonna spend 6 hours plus again tmrow~
WOOT
Guess what, I get from watching this series
The culture of Peranakan!!
:S
I do know some of the Peranakan thing but not so deep
After several episodes, I gain more knowledge about it! =P
Plus, mum has been nagging, asking me to learn driving again!!
Scared I've forgotten how to drive
LOL
Didn't drive for like 2 years?
kekeke
I've the confidence to drive but the only thing is I'll probably go all around Melaka town crashes everyone's car :P
Plus, everyone in the family, I mean my cousinsSSs
*average age, 20*
They all could drive from Melaka to KL
Am I being the useless one?
T___T
Fuck it
I've got no time to drive
Most of my time spent @ Sunway and the longest holiday I've got was one month only!
And when I get back, you ask me to drive, drive & drive!!!
You're DRIVING me crazy!
Dad, didn't say anything too =P
Watched it for more than 6 hours per day!!
LOOOOL
I know sounds like a freak
x)

Watching The Little Nyonya, a SG series
Released somewhere early of this year on AOD (Astro)
OK, @ 1st didn't pay much attention to it
And now got the DVD from Uncle
So watched and what can I say about it?
So far so good :P
Watched less than 10 episodes over 34
Couldn't make the conclusion yet
Have to keep on watching til the end!
Gonna spend 6 hours plus again tmrow~
WOOT
Guess what, I get from watching this series
The culture of Peranakan!!
:S
I do know some of the Peranakan thing but not so deep
After several episodes, I gain more knowledge about it! =P
Plus, mum has been nagging, asking me to learn driving again!!
Scared I've forgotten how to drive
LOL
Didn't drive for like 2 years?
kekeke
I've the confidence to drive but the only thing is I'll probably go all around Melaka town crashes everyone's car :P
Plus, everyone in the family, I mean my cousinsSSs
*average age, 20*
They all could drive from Melaka to KL
Am I being the useless one?
T___T
Fuck it
I've got no time to drive
Most of my time spent @ Sunway and the longest holiday I've got was one month only!
And when I get back, you ask me to drive, drive & drive!!!
You're DRIVING me crazy!
Dad, didn't say anything too =P
No comments:
Post a Comment