Went to some part in Melaka to eat Ikan Bakar
LOL
Well, I don't know where the place exactly
It was in some Malay area
Here are the photos...
*no photo of the Ikan Bakar coz forgotten to snap it*
hehehe
LOL
Well, I don't know where the place exactly
It was in some Malay area
Here are the photos...
*no photo of the Ikan Bakar coz forgotten to snap it*
hehehe
Take Four!There are 2-3 dishes more but didnt snap them coz I'm busy eating
Ikan Bakar is nice to eat with Nasi Lemak =D
Did you notice, some of them are using hands?
Thats what we called the Peranakan!
LOOL
NOT GOING TO BEACH
OMG!?!?!
I was like, WHAT, WHY THE FUCK?!!!
All because of the selsema babi a.k.a Influenza A (H1N1)
DAMN, SUPER DAMN IT
Spoil my plan upside down!!
Won't be going out to public places so often too
With one death @ Malacca General Hospital
Too dangerous and sounds scary
LOL
Finished watching The Little Nyonya series!
Overall, the series is not bad but the ending was a little crap
After this gonna watch HK series
=D
I guess, spent my semester break with drama series, eat, sleep, shit, etc
LOOOL =P
Lastly, I'm so SICK of people asking me to DRIVE
What's the big deal of driving?
Do I have to prove to you all, the annoying people that I could drive???!!!
THIS FUCKING DRIVING SHIT HAVE BEEN BUGGING ME SINCE I CAME BACK
AND GUESS WHAT, NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK SUNWAY
I MISS SUNWAYYY + BRO'S PLACE :'(
Plus, the Korean Restaurant too :P






No comments:
Post a Comment