Went outing with Charles and Melina
Had fun with them =D
I dressed so damn casual today and Melina like.. complaining?
No mood!
And I even lazy to carry a bag
LOOOOL
Lunch @ PopeYes!
It's full of fried stuffs and its yummmmY!
But cannot eat often :(
Once in a blue moon OK la =P
Watched UP (3D)
Hmmm, it was under my expectation!
Thought it would be full of nice visual or something
But its like watching the normal version only
What a waste
T___T
So unlike the movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth (3D)
Which released last year and one word for it, awesome!
Got myself a new bag
It's a cute one!
LOL
Even Melina has one but hers from a different shop
At 1st, I goda her to get the bag
MUAHAHAHA
After movie went to watch, Will You Marry Me?
A musical show @ City Harvest, SS 13
Well, the title says its a love story
Its a funny musical show and interesting too
A very typical Malaysian show with Malaysian slang and rojak language!
LOOL
Dinner back @ Pyramid, ate at Ichiban Ramen
1st time been there
The food wasn't that bad but I prefer sushi =P
They have none :(
OTW back bro asked what I had for dinner
My answer, please refer to the above para.
And I said, I prefer sushi and he says like Jogoya?
Me, yes yes yes!
When wanna bring me there again, bro? ;)
hahahaha =P
Me <3 the sushi there and bro likes the small coconut drink
(-__-)
Had fun with them =D
I dressed so damn casual today and Melina like.. complaining?
No mood!
And I even lazy to carry a bag
LOOOOL
Lunch @ PopeYes!
It's full of fried stuffs and its yummmmY!
But cannot eat often :(
Once in a blue moon OK la =P
Watched UP (3D)
Hmmm, it was under my expectation!
Thought it would be full of nice visual or something
But its like watching the normal version only
What a waste
T___T
So unlike the movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth (3D)
Which released last year and one word for it, awesome!
Got myself a new bag
It's a cute one!
LOL
Even Melina has one but hers from a different shop
At 1st, I goda her to get the bag
MUAHAHAHA
After movie went to watch, Will You Marry Me?
A musical show @ City Harvest, SS 13
Well, the title says its a love story
Its a funny musical show and interesting too
A very typical Malaysian show with Malaysian slang and rojak language!
LOOL
Dinner back @ Pyramid, ate at Ichiban Ramen
1st time been there
The food wasn't that bad but I prefer sushi =P
They have none :(
OTW back bro asked what I had for dinner
My answer, please refer to the above para.
And I said, I prefer sushi and he says like Jogoya?
Me, yes yes yes!
When wanna bring me there again, bro? ;)
hahahaha =P
Me <3 the sushi there and bro likes the small coconut drink
(-__-)
No comments:
Post a Comment