August 31, 2009

. . . to be continued!

Received a surprised news from mum
I guess dad gonna get screwed upside down from mum!!
HAHAHA
Well, I guess you deserved it?

Couldn't understand why some people are just too generous!
But there's a limit for everything
Hope it will be settled soon :S

About the childish story, I'm gonna talk to her when I got back home
Just wait, I'm gonna have a talk with you
So be prepared =)
Mum told me to forget about it!?!
NO WAYYY
Fuck it all the way!
I'm so not gonna forget about it
I've been fooled like an idiot

I know, we're related but still I couldn't take anymore
Your bloody mouth is out-of-control
You better watch out when I got back!

Actually, I'm kinda agreed with bro
He said talk is cheap!
Well, it is true
Everyone has the freedom to talk
And it doesn't cost a cent

I know, I'm still not over with it yet
Couldn't stop talking about it
Its bcoz I'm still mad

Classes begin tmrow~
Having quiz on Friday too
Haven't start revising :S

No comments:

Post a Comment