September 27, 2009

One day event.

Got back from Melaka this afternoon
Tired and my mind was like @_@
The wedding was just like any normal Chinese culture!
All spoken in Chinese
(-___-)

After the wedding, bro doesnt want to go home and we headed to shopping malls
Yes, MALLS NOT A MALL
The reason was its HOT to stay @ home =.=
And its true, was damn hot the sun shines so brightly
Mum wanted to get a sewing machine (Singer)
A perfect timing, so went and have look @ the malls
After tired of walking stop @ Coffee Bean for a drink
The smart me ordered iced drink, after drank like half way, I'm cold!
LOOOL
 At the same time, deciding where to eat for dinner
And I suggested STEAMBOAT! =D
But ended up by having Chinese dishes
(=__=)
Its a treat from my Aunt, so she has the right to decide where to EAT
*there's a story behind this!*
&^@%!
While having our drinks, dad ask me to make-up with that bitch!
NO WAYYY
WHY WOULD ME? SHE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED THE SHIT 1ST
So she have to come to me and say SORRY :)
And bro named her as my BFF
WTF?

 Today morning, after breakfast, vroOooom-up
And I'm back @ Bandar Puteri :P

This weekend parents coming up to fetch me back
YaY
At 1st, dad asked me to get a taxi
HELL NO

Lastly, dad has confirmed to me that I may finish up my studies @ SYUC
w00t
I always love you dad :D
I've been thinking of where to continue my studies but havent decide yet
So, now all answered?

No comments:

Post a Comment