September 29, 2009

Tired

Woke up early to do some revision for C. A. quiz
Which is today! I did kinda bad, I guess :S
Blaw as usual
(=___=)

Had dinner and bathe
And here I am, blogging
hehehe

I'm tired but still couldn't sleep early, assgn due tmrow!!
T___T

Roomie came back & told me about one of the
housemates had lost her keys :S
I got to know the story this afternoon actually
We suspected the maids took it
The maids come and go every morning to collect the rubbish
+
Do the cleaning weekly
 Who else would it be if not them?
Well, this is not the 1st case, quite a number
had reported to the Management
And the money-making Management told her to pay RM175
for the new keys
Hello, its just the main door and room key and cost >RM100??
WTF?
Can't they take it seriously?
Plz do something!!!
What on earth is the security guards at every corner
of the entrance doing??!!!
Makan gaji only ka?

Can't really put the blame on the maids
The person itself should be responsible for their belongings!
Who the hell ask you to simply put your things everywhere!?!
Sometimes this types of people deserves it :)

Another scary story is someone had broke in some of units at my block!!!
OMFG
Not my unit but still sound scary
(-___-)
Starting yesterday nite before off to bed have to make sure
all valuable things are kept and LOCKED
So fucking troublesome

No comments:

Post a Comment